Island Peak Climbing with Himalayan Planet.
Imja Tse, better known as Island Peak 6,189 metres (20,305 ft), is one of the most popular trekking peaks for the adventure seekers.
The Khumbu region is intelligibly one of the most popular and an outstanding destination for adventure seekers and it offers the best opportunity to gain the Himalayan experience.
This trek begins with a dramatic scenic flight to Lukla and the trail follows many farm villages with beautiful Lake View & glacier in Gokyo with the high snow capped peaks of the world from Gokyo Ri and to the highest spot at Kalapathar for the outstanding breathes taking panoramic view of many higher mountains including Mt. Everest. And returning to the Island peak, the Mountain itself is an extension of the south ridge of Mt. Lhotse shar separated by a small col. The ridge rising from the south from this points leads to the summit of Island peak. After summit we re-track back to Kathmandu and trip concludes with your final departure
Detail day to day itinerary
Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Namaste & welcome to Himalayan Planet of Nepal. While you landed at the Tribhuvan intl. airport Himalayan Planet Adventures representative welcomes you with your name and assists to transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu. After time to get refreshed, bring you at head office and briefing about the program and evening we’ll pick up you for welcome dinner in one of the typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural program in the heart of Kathmandu and overnight at Hotel.
(Welcome dinner & deluxe hotel accommodation included) read more »»
Trip Cost Includes
- 4 Night Deluxe twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu in 4 star hotel
- All local transportation by suitable vehicle(car, van, bus) in Kathmandu
- Complementary welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Rock climbing course or Kathmandu sightseeing with guide, vehicle & entry fees
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight tickets
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the Island peak climb as per itinerary
- Accommodation on teahouse/tent during the Island peak climb as per itinerary
- Island peak climbing leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), camping chef, one assistant guide (for each two member) and Sherpa porters, all payments with insurance
- Sagarmatha National park entry fee and TIMS permit
- Island peak climbing peak permit/s & other necessary fees
- Safe drinking water
- Exclusive medical kit bag
- Emergency Oxyzen, Gamow bag
- Mobile phone for the communication onpay call basis
- Necessary Island peak group climbing gear & equipments
- Himalayan Planet exclusive medical kit bag
- Himalayan Planet T-Shirt & trek bag
- Down jacket & sleeping bag for trip only
- All government and local taxes
- Intl. flight ticket re-confirmation
- Submit your tourist registration form to the require embassy/consulate
* see : – Before you Travel Island Peak Climbing
**Source : – http://www.himalayanplanet.com/
We wish you a wonderful Himalayan experience with us!!
** Previous story :
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga
Filed under: Himalayas, Nepal, Peak Climbing, Travel, trekking, trekking peaks | Tagged: Chhukung valley, Climbers, Dingboche, eastern Nepal, Everest Region, Gokyo Ri, Imja Tse, Island Peak., Kala Patthar, Kathmandu, Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Nepal, Rock climbing, Travel, trekking, Tyangboche |