Nepal Travel Tour Packages with Information.
Special Nepal Travel and Trekking Packages for 2010.
We provides you Special Nepal Travel and Trekking Packages for 2010 including Nepal Travel ,Trekking Tour Information With Tips and Package . Nepal is a unique destination for travel, trekking and tours because of its unbeatable combination of natural beauty and cultural riches. Trek and Tour around Nepal, you will directly experience our culture and way of life of different ethnic people, religion and festivals. Trekking and Tour in Nepal is a big part to the Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours P.Ltd., and the majority of tourists include trekking and Tour in Nepal as a part of their itinerary. Trekking and Tour in Nepal is an unforgettable life experience for everyone.
We Are offering details of tours, leisure holiday, special honeymoon package tours, Himalaya trekking, adventure vacation and mountaineering, eco tours , India, Bhutan, Tibet Tour , local city sightseeing, air ticketing, accommodation and adventure activities. Online booking are always available. Welcome to Nepal Travels! It is our Mission to provide you superior service at an affordable price. We can accommodate any travel plans and can custom fit any itinerary. At Nepal Travels, we are here to serve you! Our motto is “Where there is greenery, there is peace and happiness”.
Upper Mustang Trekking.
Until the 1990, the isolated region of the Kali Gandaki valley known as Upper Mustang was closed to trekkers due to its sensitive location next to the Tibetan border. Today, however, if you can afford the $700 trekking permit, you can venture into this arid and remote region, which is home to a relatively undisturbed Tibetan culture.
Mustang is one of the few places in the world that has long-lived a very close-niche life and that region was, until recently, inaccessible to outsiders. This isolation helped the people of Mustang to maintain their lifestyle and heritage that remained almost unchanged for centuries. Hidden behind the majestic Himalayan ranges of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna, Mustang is filled with beautiful trekking zones. Special Area Trekking Permits are required by trekkers when they visit this region and a Liaison Officer still accompanies every trek to Mustang.
Although officially part of Nepal, the Mustang region in the upper reaches of the Kali Gandaki River is a world unto itself. Long closed to foreigners because of its strategic location on the Tibetan border, Mustang has only been open to trekkers for less than a decade and is closely regulated by the Nepali government.
Only organized treks are allowed into the region, and those require an expensive trekking permit. Consequently, treks into Mustang are among the most expensive in Nepal. However, for many people the cost is more than justified by the chance to explore this high desert region that has far more in common with Tibet than it does with Nepal. The brown landscape, jagged peaks, and mud-walled villages are reminders of what Tibet must have been like before the Chinese invasion.
|Seasons:||»||Mar – May, Sept – Nov|
|Transport:||»||Fly in – Fly Out|
|Group Size:||»||2 to 25|
|Trip Cost:||»||USD 2390.00 per preson|
|Day 01.||Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will be met by our Airport Representative, and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. B.B.|
|Day 02.||Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhu, and Kathmandu durbar square). Overnight at hotel. B.B.|
|Day 03.||Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara – 4-5 hours scenice drive by Private Car / van. Overnight at hotel. B.L.D.|
|Day 04.||Flight Pokhara – Jomsom, and trek to Kagbeni, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 05.||Trek to Chele, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 06.||Trek to Geling, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 07.||Trek to Tsarang, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 08.||Trek to Lo Manthang, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 09.||Rest day at Lo – Manthang, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 10.||Trek to Ghami, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 11.||Trek to Samar, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 12.||Trek to Kagbeni, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 13.||Trek To Jomsom, Overnight at tented camp. B.L.D.|
|Day 14.||Flight Jomsom – Pokhara, Overnight at hotel. B.L.D.|
|Day 15.||Drive back to Kathmandu by car / van. Overnight at hotel. B.B.|
|Day 16.||Transfer to Airport for your onward Journey. Farewell!|
Note: B.B> Bed and Breakfast, B.L.D> Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Our Tour Package Includes:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off by car / Van / Bus.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara (inclusive of Government taxes, breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu valley as per above program.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- An experience Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook.
- Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, Table with chairs, kitchen utensils, Down sleeping bag / Jackets, walking sticks, and other necessary equipments during the trek).
- Special Trekking Permit US$ 500 per person for 10 days (the above price includes 10 days valid trekking permit from Kagbeni to Kagbeni. If you wish to stay more than 10 days in restricted area, you are subjected to extra charge for extra days (US$ 50 per day / per person).
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits.
- Domestic fare (Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara)
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
Our Tour Package Doesn’t include:
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist). For detail information regarding the travel insurance, please click here.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 30 days. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver…
NOTE: Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory
for other information please conatct to us.
Welcome Nepal Treks and tours Pvt. Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841767236 (Hari khadka)
* Source : – http://www.nepaltourstravel.com/
** Previous story : – Trekking
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga
Filed under: Himalayas, Nepal, Travel, trekking | Tagged: Chele, Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang, Ghami, Himalaya, Jomsom, Kagbeni, Kali Gandaki valley, Kathmandu, Lo-Manthang, Mustang, Nepal, Pokhara, Travel, trek, trekking, Upper Mustang |