Everest Base camp tour from the Tibet site is one of the most hidden, beautiful and untamed place in the world with its rich culture with hundreds of Monastery and chorten can be seen during your whole trip to Tibet that is starting to emerge from centuries of isolation.
Tibet – Mysterious land of Himalaya
Tibet is a spiritual land which is a culturally, religiously, ethnically, linguistically and geographically distinct region located to the north of the Nepal and India. Tibet was once an independent kingdom and since 1951, when China invaded Tibet; it has been fully incorporated into the Peoples Republic of China. Tibet is rewarded by the largest and highest plateau of the World with an average elevation of 4,900 meters referred as roof of the world. Tibet is a home to the indigenous Tibetan people and it has unique Buddhist culture, spiritual land, magnificent wildlife, and giant peaks are the main attraction of the Tibet.
Tibet is the Shangri-La for travelers and has many interesting part to visit as Lhasa city, the capital of Tibet including famous Potala palace, Shigatse is an another attraction with Tashilhunpo Monastery and the fort, Everest base camp has its own meaning for adventures including Shakya monastery and rongbuk, Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar are the popular destination for pilgrimage tours and many beautiful lakes as Yamdo-Tso, Namtso can be seen during the Tibet visit. We organize all the tours, treks and expedition in Tibet and Himalayan Planet Adventures P. Ltd. dedicated to make your wonderful holiday during your Tibet travel.
Lhasa to Everest Base Camp Tour – 12 Days.
This trip aims to introduce you to wonderful and colorful city of Lhasa with exotic ancient mysteries and wild beauty of Tibet and make the journey to the Base Camp of the highest peak in the world, Mt. Everest. During the visit you’ll experience some of the highlights of this spiritual land and its traditions, its awesome landscapes, ancient trade routes, mysterious nomadic peoples, revered monasteries and seats of power, spiritual wonders and timeless legend and splendor. You’ll achieve one of the world’s ultimate highs when you arrive at and explore Everest Base Camp (EBC) and you’ll have plenty of time to rest, relax and enjoy your journey as you travel through stunning and diverse landscapes from the high Tibetan plateau to the lush jungle lowlands and foothills of Nepal.
Detail day to day itinerary
|Day 01:||Arriving in Lhasa (3650m/11,972ft)
Upon arrival at Gonggor airport or rail station we’ll be met by our local Tibetan guide and assist you to transfer to hotel in Lhasa. On arriving in Lhasa it’s time to check in at the hotel and group meeting at hotel and we will inform you all about the program and the remainder of today is at leisure to relax and acclimatize at Lhasa. We’ll stay in standard hotel in Lhasa on twin sharing accommodation.(Standard hotel accommodation included) read more »»
Trip Cost Includes
- All land transportation by private vehicle as per itinerary
- Twin sharing accommodation in standard hotel basis in Tibet
- Major Entry permit/s & fees
- Special Tibet Travel Permit
- Everest Permit
- Local Tibetan English speaking guide & all transport by Land cruiser, necessary payment
- Meal on breakfast basis in Nepal and Tibet as per itinerary
- 2 night’s twin sharing hotel accommodation in 4 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Complementary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program
- All government and local taxes
- Intl. flight ticket re-confirmation
Trip Cost Does Not Includes
- Chinese Visa US$45.00, for American US$128.00 (Can be arranged from Kathmandu)
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Intl. airfare (Kathmandu to Lhasa can be arranged on request US$ 376.00)
- All departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Tibet & Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for driver and guide
- Any extending trips
- Services doesn’t includes in service inclusive column
**Source : – http://www.himalayanplanet.com/
We wish you a wonderful Himalayan experience with us!!
** Previous story : – Trekking
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga