Nepal Travel Tour Packages with Information.
Nepal Trekking – Everest Base Camp Trekking.
It will give us enormous pleasure to introduce you to an astounding view of the world’s highest peak. Perhaps in viewing Everest in this way, you will be fulfilling a long held desire. Certainly you will never be quite the same again. Ever since the days of early climbing expeditions, this 8,848m mountain has had a lure of its own, drawing climbers to scale it and trekkers to gaze on its icy faces. It easy to see why the trek to the base camp of Mount Everest has become one of the most popular routes in Nepal.
We start our trek from Lukla after a 30 minute flight from Kathmandu. When we land at that tiny airstrip, the adventure really begins. During trekking, we spend several days moving through the homelands of the Sherpa people, and will see Buddhist monasteries and close up views of Mt. Everest and neighboring Ama Dablam, considered by many to be among the most beautiful mountains in Nepal. We spend 2 nights at Namche Bazaar, the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country, and at Pheriche see a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. We spend the time in Namche Bazaar exploring and acclimatizing, which is an important factor in your enjoyment of the trek.
People who have fully acclimatized may trek to the Everest Base Camp but without doubt, for many people the main highlight will be the magnificent views which unfold from the summit of Kalapathar – the extradinary ice sculptures of the Khumbu Glacier, Nuptse and the south-west face of Everest itself.
Trip Facts of Everest Base Camp Trekking
|Seasons:||»||March – May, Sept – Dec|
|Transport:||»||Fly in – Fly Out|
|Group Size:||»||2 to 25|
|Trip Cost:||»||USD 1120.00 per preson|
Itineraries of Everest Base Camp Trekking
|Day 01.||Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the trekking after refreshment.|
|Day 02.||Fly to Lukla (2804 meters) from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding (2610 meters).|
|Day 03.||Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters).|
|Day 04.||Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Hike to everest view hotel.|
|Day 05.||Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 meters).|
|Day 06.||Trek to Dingboche (4350 meters).|
|Day 07.||Day trip to Chhukung valley (4710 meters) and trek back to Dingboche.|
|Day 08.||Trek to Lobuche (4910 meters).|
|Day 09.||Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365 meters) then back to Gorak Shep (5180 meters).|
|Day 10.||Hike up Kalapattar (5545 meters) to see the sunrise and panoramic view including of Everest then trek down to Pheriche (4200 meter).|
|Day 11.||Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters).|
|Day 12.||Trek to Lukla (3404 meters).|
|Day 13.||Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning.|
|Day 14.||Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.|
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
Our Tour Package Includes:
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
Our Tour Package Not Included:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Welcome Nepal Treks and tours Pvt. Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841767236 (Hari khadka)
Note: for more package with information please visit our site www.nepaltourstravel.com
* Source : – http://www.nepaltourstravel.com/
** Previous story : – Trekking
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga
Filed under: Himalayas, Nepal, Travel, trekking | Tagged: Chhukung valley, Climbers, Dingboche, Everest Base Camp Trekking, Kalapattar, Kathmandu, Lobuche, Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Nepal, Tengboche Monastery, Travel, trekking |