Bumthang Heritage Tours with Himalayan Planet.
The kingdom of Bhutan is one of the most exotic destinations in the world, often referred to as the last Shangri-la of the planet, which is remained isolated from the rest of the world and no tourism existed until 1974 preserving the rich natural environment and lively Buddhist culture. Every traveler has a lot to expect as each minute is exciting to discover a kingdom with incredibly unique and treasured tradition, culture, religion and natural environment and almost no pollution and a living culture where festivals and cultural events are a part of daily life and not creations for tourism.
Touring Bhutan is an educational and enjoyable experience of a lifetime that provides one with a deeper understanding of the Kingdom, the people and the histories. For the past years, have maintained the philosophy of providing the guests with high quality, all inclusive tour packages with outstanding customer care at reasonable prices. We select some of the finest hotels, restaurants and professional local guides available for your comfort and pleasure. Himalayan Planet Adventures puts its emphasis on the ability to appeal to a broad range of visitors with our quality travel packages and custom-made tours. Do not hesitate to contact us with enquires; our friendly and highly qualified staff is most willing to assist you with your travel to Bhutan. During your tours/treks we use the highly qualified tour guides and drivers and we are experience in tailored tours to fit your specific interests, e.g. Culture, Festivals, flora &fauna, Bird watching, Religious tours, Adventure travel etc.
Bumthang Heritage Tours & Treks – 13 Days.
The Himalayan Planet Adventures P. Ltd. offers an invigorating experience of the culture and environment of the country. During the few days treks the trail has an abundance of flora and fauna, and the panoramic views of the valleys beneath the hill tops and the Himalayas spread over a broad horizon would be an experience that one shall cherish for a lifetime.
Bumthang Heritage tours & treks can be visit the four smaller valleys meet and the spiritual heartland of the Kingdom of Bhutan. You’ll travel along scenic trails through traditional villages and protected conservation areas, into lush valleys and shady woodland and along spectacular mountain ridges and riverside trails. You’ll visit remote and dramatic monasteries, ancient temples and into the Land of the Swan. During your journey you’ll have best opportunity to the spectacular mountain scenery, remote and dramatic monasteries and pristine Himalayan culture is included all of the opportunity to visit this area.Outline Itinerary
Detail day to day itinerary
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Namaste & welcome to Himalayan Planet of Nepal. While you landed at the Tribhuvan intl. airport Himalayan Planet Adventures representative welcomes you with your name and assists to transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu. After time to get refreshed, bring you at head office and briefing about the program and evening we’ll pick up you for welcome dinner in one of the typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural program in the heart of Kathmandu and overnight at Hotel.
(Welcome dinner & deluxe hotel accommodation included) read more »»
Trip Cost Includes
- 3 Night’s deluxe twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu in 4 star hotel
- All local transportation by suitable vehicle (car, van, bus) during the Nepal & Bhutan tour
- Complementary welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Paro to Kathmandu both way flight tickets in economy class
- Meals on full board basis during the Bhutan tours & treks and breakfast in Nepal as per itinerary
- 6 night’s twin sharing accommodation during Bhutan tour on B categories hotel recognized by Bhutanese Govt. & 2 night’s on tented camp during Bhutan treks
- Bhutanese tour guide (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), and driver with all payments
- Bhutan visa fee and all required major permit and entry fee
- Exclusive medical kit bag
- All government and local taxes
- Intl. flight ticket re-confirmation
- Submit your tourist registration form to the require embassy/consulate
Trip Cost Does Not Includes
- Nepalese visa fees, intl. airfare to & from home city (except KTM-PBH-KTM) & all departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu except mentioned
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any extending trips
- Services doesn’t include in service inclusive column
**Source : – http://www.himalayanplanet.com/
We wish you a wonderful Himalayan experience with us!!
** Previous story : – Bhutan
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga