Author: Mirza Ali
On 30 of August 2010 at 8:03am, Pakistani standard time, first pakistani girl, Samina Baig 18years old, topped up Chashkin Sar 6400m, Unclimbed Peak, in the extreme karakorum, shimshal village in the Hunza Giligit region. Along her Brother Mirza Ali (Leader), Stelian Pavalache ( Film Maker and Photographer – Romania ), Tafat Shah, Yahya Baig, Salamat Khan and Arshad Karim.
Samina Khayal is dweller of Shimshal village, land of peerless mountaineers and well known HP’s.
The project concept was made by Mirza Ali, founding President of Pakistan Youth Outreach, a youth mountaineering education, awareness and women adventure promotion program.
The project main objective was to make a documentary to promote women adventure in Pakistan, for that reason, Pakistan Youth Outreach and Satwa Guna Illusion of Forms Project (Stelian Pavalache), made a joint venture, to make the documentary about Shimshali people and first Pakistani girl to climb a 6400m, unclimbed peak in the shimshal karakorum. The peak has been remained Samina Peak.
Ph # 0092-313-9992210
* more details will come up and for further details visit:
* Previous story :
– First Pakistani Women Expedition – you can help.
– Joint Pakistan-Danish Spantik Expedition 2009.
– Pakistan’s 2010 season finale wrap-up: ACP’s summit list, new route on Spires, needed humanitarian efforts are still on.
– Himalayan 2010 wrap-up: the season’s soaked kick-off.
– ExWeb special on Everest 2010: The autumn of the solo climbers.
– Youngest On Everest Update: China Sets Age Limit On Everest.
– Youngest On Everest Update: Nepal Grants Sherpa Permission.
– Youngest On Everest: Worst Fears Realized?
– Everest 2010: Busy Weekend At The Summit.
– Everest 2010: Jordan and Apa Summit!
– Everest 2010: Teams Moving Up, Summit Bids Tonight!
– Everest 2010: North Side Summit!
– Himalaya 2010 climbing season: Edurne Claims Number 14, Summits on Everest!
– Everest 2010: Weather Window For Sunday?
– Everest 2010: More Teams Prepare For Summit Push.
– Everest 2010: Teams Hit BC!
– Everest 2010 wrap-up: hello Base Camp.
– Everest 2010: Jordan Romero Leaves For Kathmandu, Tibet Is Open!
– Everest 2010: Tibet Still Closed? Ice Doctors Going To Work!
– Himalaya 2010 climbing season: Kathmandu Busy, Base Camps Showing Signs of Life.
– Anna Barańska: My Everest – Mt Everest North Face International Expedition 2009, part 3.
– Anna Barańska: My Everest – Mt Everest North Face International Expedition 2009, part 2.
– Anna Barańska: My Everest – Mt Everest – North Face International Expedition 2009, part 1.
– Kinga Baranowska and Piotr Pustelnik new expedition – ANNAPURNA DREAM Expedition 2010.
– Himalaya 2010 climbing season: Tibet Closed as Spring Season Begins!
– March and April Climbing Events by American Alpine Institute.
– Everest 2010: South Side Update from IMG’s Eric Simonson.
– Everest 2010: North Side Update from an Expert – Jamie McGuinness.
– The Great Himalaya Trail Set To Open Next Year!
– Everest — Gear For The Expedition.
* Related Links :
– Previous on Pakistan clibmers: Stangl’s no summit
– Previous on fall 2010 Everest teams
– Newsreprot on Kuriki everest expedition – Mainichi daily news
– Everest & Himalaya 2010 Season’s End Chronicle, take 5: Special report – The Spring of Annapurna.
* Polish Himalayas – Become a Fan
Exweb Week-In-Review is sponsored by HumanEdgeTech the world’s premier supplier of expedition technology. Our team helps you find ultra light expedition tech that works globally.
e-mail or call +1 212 966 1928
* Read these stories – and more! – at ExplorersWeb.com
zapraszam do subskrypcji mego bloga
Filed under: Climbers, Expedition, Himalayas, Karakoram, Travel | Tagged: Climbers, Expedition, Karakorum, Mirza Ali, mountaineering, Pakistani Women, Samina Khayal, Travel, trekking, women |