Author : Colin Wallace.
I am hoping to keep up to date with any British Teams or Britons on other permits climbing Mount Everest this season.
Are you climbing Mount Everest this Spring? If so please let me know and I will then add you to the list below.
Please remember that I have ONLY listed those members who are travelling on a British UK Passport.
List of the British teams climbing on Mount Everest 2011 season :
South Side Expeditions
Adventure Peaks – www.adventurepeaks.com
Members: Ed Farrelly (UK) www.eds-attempteverest.com
Altitude Junkies – www.altitudejunkies.com
Leader: Phil Crampton (UK)
Dream Guides – www.dream-guides.com
Jagged Globe – www.jagged-globe.co.uk
Leader: David Hamilton (UK)
The Big E 2011 – www.thebige2011.co.uk
Leader: Tim Mosedale (UK)
The Patch Expedition – www.patchexpedition.com
Members: Sarah Hart (UK) and Steve Rogers (UK)Team Ascent – www.teamascent.co.uk
Trekking Encounters – www.trekkingencounters.com
James Ketchell (UK) www.jamesketchell.net
Leader: Rob Casserly (UK)
North Side Expeditions
Geordie Stewart (UK) www.geordiestewart.com
Dom Pickett (UK) www.dompickett.com
* Source : – http://www.everest1953.co.uk/
Mount Everest The British Story For all information concerning the British on Mount Everest, we will provide the answers to many questions. From their first expedition to those of today, you will find a comprehensive history, list of summiteers, amazing facts, a gallery and much more.
** Previous story :
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Solo Summit Bid On Lhotse.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Everest fall season summits and Cho Oyu too.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Eric Summits Everest, Completes Save The Poles Expedition!
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Eric Larsen In Camp 3, High Winds Predicted For Summit Day.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Eric Larsen Begins Summit Push On Everest.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Cho Oyu update, Pauner about Manaslu summit, Everest C4, Lama Geshe recovering.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Summits On Manaslu and Cho Oyu.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Avalanche on Dhaulagiri – three Japanese climbers and one Sherpa missing.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Avalanche May End Season On Cho Oyu.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Cho Oyu summit push take 2, Manaslu teams ready.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Summit plans buried in the snow.
– Himalaya Fall 2010: Climbers Injured In Avalanche on Cho Oyu.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Everest summit push plans, TMA team deserts Cho Oyu.
– Himalaya 2010 wrap-up: Everest sieged from both flanks, Cho Oyu C2, Manaslu C1.
– Himalayan 2010 wrap-up: the season’s soaked kick-off.
– ExWeb special on Everest 2010: The autumn of the solo climbers.
– Youngest On Everest Update: China Sets Age Limit On Everest.
– Youngest On Everest Update: Nepal Grants Sherpa Permission.
– Youngest On Everest: Worst Fears Realized?
– Everest 2010: Busy Weekend At The Summit.
– Everest 2010: Jordan and Apa Summit!
– Everest 2010: Teams Moving Up, Summit Bids Tonight!
– Everest 2010: North Side Summit!
– Himalaya 2010 climbing season: Edurne Claims Number 14, Summits on Everest!
– Everest 2010: Weather Window For Sunday?
– Everest 2010: More Teams Prepare For Summit Push.
– Everest 2010: Teams Hit BC!
– Everest 2010 wrap-up: hello Base Camp.
– Everest 2010: Jordan Romero Leaves For Kathmandu, Tibet Is Open!
– Everest 2010: Tibet Still Closed? Ice Doctors Going To Work!
– Himalaya 2010 climbing season: Kathmandu Busy, Base Camps Showing Signs of Life.
* Related Links :
– Everest 2010 season – Expeditions with any British Teams or Britons.
– Himalaya Autumn 2010 expeditions.
– Previous on fall 2010 Everest teams
– Everest & Himalaya 2010 Season’s End Chronicle, take 5: Special report – The Spring of Annapurna.
* Polish Himalayas – Become a Fan
Exweb Week-In-Review is sponsored by HumanEdgeTech the world’s premier supplier of expedition technology. Our team helps you find ultra light expedition tech that works globally.
e-mail or call +1 212 966 1928
* Read these stories – and more! – at ExplorersWeb.com
Filed under: Climbers, Expedition, Himalayas, Travel | Tagged: British Teams, Britons, Climbers, Everest, Everest 2010 season, expeditions, Himalaya, North Col route, Northeast Ridge route, South Col route, Travel |